Monday 3 December 2012

Blog feedback.





I agree with the feedback that i have received and i will improve the posts that need to be improved.
 For the zombieland sequence i will add to it to make it longer. i also understand that there is a comedic element present in the titles,but i have not included that so i will re watch the sequence and add in all of the points that i have missed.
 I will also add to my analysis of 'The ward' as it is too short. I had previously finished it but i lost all of my analysis. I will also complete another title sequence.

 With the comments on my groups fight sequence with foley sound i agree with the comments made, although one comment states that we shouldn't have removed all of our sound, but as a group we were under the impression that this is what we had to do.

I will also add to my evaluations and start linking posts to the title sequence that we are creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment